Social media has become a crucial component in marketing when it comes to marketing your business.
Too many times I’ve seen small businesses make the same mistake when it comes to social media marketing. The two biggest mistake they make are:
- Being way too personal online and not giving enough information on their business (or vice versa)
- Not being consistent!!
It’s important that as business owners you understand Social media forces businesses to build a relationship with their audience, but this does not necessarily mean your audience needs to know (or even want to know) every single detail of your life. The flip side to this is not knowing enough about your business (such as community out reach, employee relationships, etc) can come across as bland or boring.
Content + Engagement = Success
Wouldn’t it be great to have someone that can help you manage your social media content, build loyal followers, and increase engagement and visibility online? We have created a few Social Media Content Management packages to assist you with just that.
All Management packages includes (but not limited to):
- Basic Management of Facebook & Twitter (additional platforms can be included at an additional charge)
- 30 minute planning consultation via phone or skype
- 30 minute monthly analytics and insights video review
- 1 hr. quarterly assessment
- 3 month minimum commitment
- # of followers
- 4 articles posting per day/7 days
- 2 Opt in offer per day
- Sales page per day
- Clean up Direct messages
- Monthly analytic report
- 1 Video posting per week
- keyword research & hashtags
- Remove faceless followers
- Social Media Client Care
*Monthly retainers are contracted over a period of time. 3 month minimum required. Unused hours will not roll over to the following month.